Mold polishing is usually the last thing to be done and the end user actually sees.
Complicated mold making process with advanced machining, but, in the end, it gets down to manual rubbing abrasive stones on finished cavities. Tips listed below:-
1. Keep your polishing area away from dust and chips.
2. Separate your stones.
3. Use skilled help to do skilled work.
4. Make polish in direction of the ejection-draw.
5. Avoid rolling edges and damaging molding details.
6. Keep mold polishing in-house, thus keeping better control of the work and deadlines.