|TSY Molding Limited : injection molding supplier, China mold maker, unscrew mold, over mold, plastic product co-design from concept/prototype to your actual sales in global markets.||
We had a successful show at NPE2012 in the US. The show has attracted more new potential customers for Tung Lee mainly with interests in high precision plastic export tooling and production molding parts.
Injection Mold Polishing Tips
If you are lucky, you can use equipment like hand grinders and ultra-sonic polishers. Most of the time, it gets down to hand work by a very skilled polisher. It is no way around it.
Mold polishing is usually the last thing to be done and the end user actually sees.
Complicated mold making process with advanced machining, but, in the end, it gets down to manual rubbing abrasive stones on finished cavities. Tips listed below:-
1. Keep your polishing area away from dust and chips.
2. Separate your stones.
3. Use skilled help to do skilled work.
4. Make polish in direction of the ejection-draw.
5. Avoid rolling edges and damaging molding details.
6. Keep mold polishing in-house, thus keeping better control of the work and deadlines.
Working in plastic injection mold making and molding over 20 years.